Psst… We’re going to let you in on a few secrets so you can play successfully!
- The missions are organized by point value. The highest value missions are at the bottom of the list – and these are also the missions that will take the most time! So if you’re in it to win it, be strategic about how you use your time!
- The game is designed so that you cannot finish all of the missions. You will have 90 minutes to complete as many as possible. Don’t stress when you don’t finish all of the missions – that was never the goal!
- All submissions are monitored. Any submission that does not meet the requirements of the mission in full will be deleted. You will not be notified that your mission was deleted, instead, you’ll just see the mission reappear. Give it another go!
- Video submissions cannot be longer than 30 seconds. It will automatically cut you off. It’s okay if your video gets cut off, as long as the video shows that the mission was completed in full.
- If you lose your internet signal, fear not, keep playing! When your internet signal is restored, all completed missions will automatically upload, even after time has expired.
- If you experience difficulties playing, please contact the Game Administrators at email@example.com and provide your phone number. Someone will call you as quickly as possible to assist.
- Bonus Points: Some of the missions include notes such as “500 Bonus Points for the most creative photo!” All bonus points are awarded at the discretion of the Game Administrators.
- Teams will earn prizes through creativity, innovation, and speed.