Executive Director at Waukee Community Schools Foundation
The Waukee Community Schools Foundation (WCSF) is seeking qualified candidates for a full-time Executive Director to lead the Foundation, under the direction of the Board of Directors, to fulfill its mission of empowering every Waukee district student to achieve their aspirations by enhancing their educational experience.
Executive Director Job Responsibilities:
- Devises a strategic plan for the organization and facilitates the Foundation’s operations and programs.
- Establishes and deepens relationships with stakeholders (sponsors, donors, volunteers, community, school district, etc.).
- Ensures that services and funding relationships are robust enough to meet or exceed strategic goals and objectives through fundraising and sponsorships.
- Oversees and implements appropriate resources to ensure the Foundation operates effectively.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Five+ years of non-profit management experience
- Dynamic leadership and management skills
- Sales and/or fundraising experience
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Takes initiative
Work Hours & Benefits:
The Executive Director will enjoy a flexible work schedule with the ability to work from home. The Executive Director will have a support staff of a communications director and working board members. The salary range is $60-80,000 per year.